- VRTEX® virtual reality welding simulation trainers offer realistic, hands-on training that supplements and enhances instructors’ abilities to attract, engage and train students in a cost-effective method.
- SimSpray™ is an immersive virtual reality painting simulation that speeds training of painting and coating fundamentals, without material costs and environmental hazards.
- SimBuild™ is an innovative training platform that teaches fundamental construction and manufacturing skills and reinforces basic reading and math skills.
- In partnership with industry and trade partners, VRSim develops customized virtual reality and interactive training solutions that address industries’ critical training needs.Contact us today for a tailored solution!
Hundreds of secondary and post-secondary educational organizations worldwide use VRSim’s products to supplement traditional text-book instructional methods and accelerate skill acquisition. Learning through virtual reality and interactive applications delivers an engaging and cost effective learning experience. VRSim’s innovative training methods increase student retention, lessen the need for administrative oversight and reduce the costs and physical risks associated with training.
SimSpray™ and VRTEX® virtual reality trainers are now used to recruit, train and assess students in more than half the training centers of the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades. These systems are used across IUPAT’s training programs to help students ranging from entry-level trainees to skilled-craftspeople gain new skills and improve their techniques. IUPAT trainers provide invaluable information about their training experiences and bring their subject matter expertise to VRSim’s development of new products and features.
VRSim’s products are in use training the next generation of skilled workers in industrial companies around the world, covering many industries including automotive, aerospace, heavy industry, shipbuilding, transportation, and infrastructure.
Our Industry Partners
- The Lincoln Electric Company® is the world’s market leading developer and manufacturer of welding, cutting and joining products. As the successors of the SimWelder™ product, VRTEX® training solutions leverage Lincoln’s welding expertise together with VRSim’s technical expertise. Virtual reality welding training blends with traditional welding training at every education level with the VRTEX® 360, Mobile and Engage™.
- Saint-Gobain partnered with VRSim to develop an interactive training solution to address the shortage of trained drywall installers in fast growth markets around the world. GypSim teaches the fundamentals of partition and ceiling system installation and finishing in an interactive environment. Product features and best practices of installation technique are taught together with basic math and problem solving skills needed on-the-job.
- Boeing – Aircraft manufacturing requires quality work in both large and small spaces. With SimSpray™ being used for training in numerous facilities, Boeing partnered with VRSim to expand SimSpray™ functionality to train painters who work on gantries. VRSim has provided Boeing with other innovative solutions to address a range of training needs from inspection in difficult to reach places to complex maintenance tasks.